995 AINALAKO RD, HILO, HI
E Komo Mai.
This off-grid two-story plantation-style residence with a bonus guest house is perfectly situated on a quiet country road a short drive to downtown Hilo. Enjoy expansive sweeping views of the bay, ocean, Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea. Situated on more than 4 acres in-between forest and grassy pastures this fenced property on a quiet dead-ending road will not disappoint.
The open floor plan is light and bright, even on those less than sunny days. The first floor of the main house includes 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a storage area, and a 2 car garage. A large bonus room with ocean views could be made an optional extra large 4th bedroom or office. The top floor includes 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, white oak floors and a beautiful open kitchen with an island, stainless steel appliances, cherry cabinets, and a gas range. A loft overlooks the open concept living and dining room. Sit on one of the multiple lanais to enjoy the fresh breeze and a full range of scenery mauka to makai. Next to the garage is a large covered area that can be used as an entertainment space, extra storage or parking. The second house provides bonus square footage and includes a studio bedroom, 1 bathroom, loft, and a kitchen. This makes 800 sq ft of covered additional space. The property is completely off the grid with state of art solar power and water catchment systems.
Major Recent Updates!
• A bonus 1 Bed/1 Bath guest house with kitchen brings an additional 800 covered sq ft and currently brings in rental income.
• Over 30 Fruit trees including mango, fig, banana, papaya, starfruit, pomelo, lemon, tangerine, coffee and so many more!
• Never be out of power with the new state of the art Photovoltaic Solar System backed up by propane.
• High Tech Security System can survey the entire property with the touch of an app.
• New 10,000 gallon catchment system with state of the art filtration system.
• Great curb appeal with tropical landscaping and fresh exterior paint.
Maps & Local
View More Listings
Click the property below to view the virtual tour of each listing.