6615 W Briarwood Cir, Wichita, KS
$519,500 | 4 BEDROOMS | 3 Baths(3 full ) BATHROOMS | 4441 SqFt
Custom built executive home located in beautiful Spinnaker Cove Addition. This 4 bed, 3 bath home sits on a private cul-de-sac lot & offers unobstructed lake views from every window with two sides of lake access and attached 3 car garage.
Completely renovated over the last 4 years with everything new, new, new - including a new gathering space/great room addition with beautiful views of the lake showcasing 12' doors that connect to an expansive composite deck with pergola overlooking the lake.
Huge lower level patio with covered area to accommodate an outdoor kitchen and gorgeously landscaped park-like setting! Offering 4441 square feet of open living floor plan with high-end finishes, including solid 3/4" maple hardwood floors & new 18" Travertine tile floors throughout, custom maple cabinets/woodwork and floor-to-ceiling arched windows that highlight the beautiful lake views!
All new kitchen features glass tile backsplash, Cambria countertops, wood floors, 42” cabinets, butler's pantry, coffee bar, eating bar, pantry, and stainless steel appliances.
The great room offers a heated Travertine floor and a second serving area complete with wet bar, glass front 42”cabinets, granite countertops, mini refrigerator & a second dishwasher.
Full walkout lower level with 9' ceilings & a full wall of windows accentuate lake views. The lower level offers two separate entrances and could make a mother-in-law suite or teenage hangout. Lower level amenities include a large rec room with tv area, game area, & designer tiled wet bar along with two bedrooms, new laundry/craft room for guests (with a barrel ceiling) & a designer bathroom with full Travertine on walls & ceiling with a rain head shower.
Extend your living space outdoors with optional designer outdoor kitchen/grill area. Added concrete decking has resort ambiance with room for entertaining & a spa area - great for those sunset views. The back is fully fenced with accent lighting & the gardens are planted for seasonal color.
Don't miss the giant storage space under the great room addition providing room for paddle boats, lawn furniture & fishing equipment.
This remodel is well thought out for entertaining & storage combined with high-end finishes. This is a premier lake property that entices the nature lover to sit back and enjoy a peaceful setting across from the Sedgwick County Park, all just a part of living life on the lake. Amenity loaded this is the home that can provide you with tranquil morning sunrises & breathtaking sunsets with its sunrise to sunset views!!!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
This gorgeous Fouts and Geller home is a private park setting with lake access on two sides. It is a creature paradise with geese, ducks, turtles and an otter. This owner loves flowers, trees, and nature and her gardens are the envy of many. The newly added concrete decking on the lower level has a resort ambiance with over 2000 square feet of entertaining space and a new covered designer outdoor kitchen. Additional storage space was well thought out under the new sunroom providing a giant storage space for the paddle boats, lawn furniture, and fishing poles for the grandkids. A spa area offers secluded views of the lake at sunset. The garage has new custom hidden storage with pull out shelving. This remodel is well thought out for entertaining and storage combined with high-end upgrade finishes and this has become a premier lake property complete with new fencing, outdoor lighting and all new landscaping that entices the Nature lover to sit back and enjoy a peaceful setting across from the Sedgwick county park walking trails.
- Property Type: Residential
- Mls #: 557316
- Lot Size: 0.33 sqft
- Year Built: 2001
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven
- BASEMENT FINISH: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Bsmt Rec/Family Room, Bsmt Wet Bar, Bsmt Storage, Other/See Remarks, Bsmt Laundry, Bsmt Concrete Storm Room
- EXTERIOR AMENITIES: Patio, Covered Patio, Deck, Covered Deck, Fence-Wrought Iron/Alum, Guttering, Irrigation Pump, Irrigation Well, Sprinkler System, Storm Door(s), Storm Shelter, Storm Windows/Ins Glass
- NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES: lake/pond
- INTERIOR AMENITIES: Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Closet-Walk-In, Fireplace Doors/Screens, Hardwood Floors, Security System, Wet Bar, Whirlpool, Window Coverings-All, Wired for Surround Sound
- KITCHEN FEATURES: Eating Bar, Pantry, Range Hood, Electric Hookup
- MASTER BEDROOM: Master Bdrm on Main Level, Master Bedroom Bath, Sep. Tub/Shower/Mstr Bdrm, Two Sinks
- LAUNDRY: Basement, Main Floor, Separate Room, 220-Electric, Wash Sink
- BASEMENT / FOUNDATION: Full, Walk Out At Grade, View Out
- School District: wichita school district (usd 259)