129 English Drive, Santa Cruz, CA
$1,548,000 | 4 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2990 SQUARE FEET
Craftsman style home built in 2006 with attention to detail! Crown molding throughout the home, hardwood floors, high ceilings. Chef's Kitchen with walk in pantry, center island, Sub Zero fridge, breakfast bar. Perfect yard for entertaining with stamped concrete patio, hot tub, outdoor shower and electric gate for extra privacy.
Located in the Prospect Heights neighborhood on a quiet street close to schools, Delaveaga Golf Course and Mid Town stores and restaurants.
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Size: 6229 sqft
- Year Built: 2006
- Parking: Electric gate on driveway, 2 car garage, car port
- Interior: Crown molding, high ceilings, hardwood floors, extra thick baseboards
- Chef's Kitchen: Granite counter tops, breakfast bar, island with gas stove, Sub Zero fridge, walk in pantry
- Master Suite: Walk in closet, vaulted ceilings, 2 sink vanity, jetted tub, large shower
- Yard: Stamped concrete patio, outdoor shower, hot tub, fenced
- Style: craftsman
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on Jessica Wallace's profile
Jessica made a complicated process easy. She was supportive, easy to work with, patient, and shared lots of resources. Her marketing skills are wonderful: creative video tour of my home and great outreach, ...
04/19/2018 Mendeil Bailey
If it weren't for Jessica, I would not have my lovely home. I met her months prior to my purchase. She kept my needs and requirements in mind and when the right home came her way she negotiated and off-market ...
Being a buyer in this market is tough. Being a buyer in this market with a 1031 exchange 45-day deadline looming is ridiculously challenging! In the beginning, we were not willing to accept how much we'd ...
Jessica Wallace is an exceptionally talented real estate professional who demonstrated extraordinary attention to detail and masterful negotiation skills in guiding us through the listing, staging and ...