About 4100 QUEEN EMMA DR #64, PRINCEVILLE, HI
2 full, 1 half
Ka'iulani of Princeville is a newer award-winning, low-density, luxury residential community consisting of spacious attached homes. The basic design concept includes upscale design, finishes, and amenities for full time and second-home buyers with "above-the-ordinary" requirements. Detail to quality and extraordinary service with an on-site manager and concierge services. Lighted walking paths, 3 heated pools, 2 outdoor kitchens are a few of the gathering places homeowners enjoy at the prestigious Ka’iulani of Princeville.
Unit 64 has many special design features & upgrades:
• a full house water filtration system
• additional under counter water filters located in kitchen & dual master sinks upstairs
• Sub-Zero and Wolf built-in stainless-steel appliances: refrigerator, electric wall oven, electric cook top, microwave oven
• Fisher Paykell dishwasher
• MayTag Neptune Super Stack Washer/dryer & laundry sink
• Custom Aristocratic cabinets with slab granite countertops throughout
• Kohler and Grohe plumbing
• Assisted cooling (AC) • Hand carved wooden leaf fans
• Custom wood railings
• Invisible screen door on back lanai and screen door on front door
• Plantation Shutters in both master bedrooms and Hunter Douglas Honey-coned blinds in living room & kitchen
• Fully furnished
• Entertainment system & wall mounted Sony TV and speakers
• 10 ft and sculptured vaulted ceilings with wall to floor windows that capture the east and north shore mountain ranges plus mesmerizing sunrises.
• Two-car garage with sink
• 1780 livable space
• 2390 total space Ka’iulani of Princeville is in the prestigious Princeville II community, a newer desired area within Princeville that provides a walking community to parks, library, restaurants, shops, art and cultural events, and even a beach.
|Cooling Systems||zoned a/c|