5 Bed, 5 Bath
1 of 25 Photos.
17185 Sea Skiff Way, Potomac Shores, VA
$715,000 | 5 BEDROOMS | 5 (4 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 47006 SQUARE FEET
Privacy & Tree Line Views
Awaits you in Potomac Shores
If you do not want to look at other homes, then you are going to LOVE this lot!
Owner is in process of final move-out, home is being professionally cleaned, interior was just painted "Agreeable Gray" throughout. This home has the wide tidewater trim package, surround sound, hardwood floors on the main level and there is a fith bedroom and full bath downstairs. Plus you get three porches, one on the front, one off the kitchen and one off the owners suite. Chances are if you see this home you are going to want to figure out how to make it yours. We can help with that.
Let's talk about all of your options.
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Size: 6199 sqft
- Property Subtype: Detached
- Year Built: 2016
- Interior Features: Surround Sound on 3 Levels, Formal Living Room, Formal Dining Room, Kitchen Island, Breakfast Room, Family Room w/Gas Fireplace, Family Foyer Entry, Tidewater Molding Package, Walk-in Laundry Room, Walk-in Closets, Low Elite Windows, Energy Star Appliances, Media Room, Full Daylight Recreation Room, 5th Bedroom in Lower Level, Full Bath in Lower Level, Storage Room,
- Exterior: High Visibility Brick, Two Rear Porches, Front Porch, Hardi-plank Siding, Shutters, Reverse Gable Exterior
- Special Note: due to the hardi-plan siding and the interior suppression system ( sprinklers) and the energy star saving features the homeowners insurance policy will be less than you are used to
- Community Info You Need to Know: Potomac Shores is a CDA Community. ( Community Delvelopment Authority) meaning each lot owner pays $1380 per year additional in taxes to fund road extension, town center, and amenities.
- Community Amenities: The Shores Club, that includes the Social Barn, the gym, community gardens, pools, locker rooms, trails, canoe launch and tot lots
- HOA Includes: The $180 months HOA Fee includes the trash pickup, pools, tot lots, community common ground maintenance, the Gym, and Internet for each homeowner ( FIOS)
Reviews on Zillow Continue reading
Peggy and her team were magnificent! We had a few items to complete before we put our home on the market so Peggy had pictures taken and posted a "coming" soon notice on all sorts of social media and ...
Awesome! Fabulous! Knowledgeable! Just an amazing realtor! We could have never ever made it through this experience without you Peggy and Patty! What a great partnership you sisters have and a wonderful ...
The entire experience with Peggy James was exceptional. Prior to going out and looking at homes, she sat us down and asked us what we were looking for in a home. This reduced the looking time, as we ...
After dealing with another realtor we were left feeling less than confident. First our realtor wanted us to lower the price of our house, then it was recommended for us to wait to put our house on the ...