4 Bed, 3 Bath
1 of 40 Photos.
879 Peach Blossom Lane, Rochester Hills, MI
$450,000 | 4 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 3028 SQUARE FEET
This is one of those properties, that is so much better than anyone could describe...There are numerous upgrades, and it's clean as can be...but there is just something about it that cannot be put into words...but Ill try.
The "wow" starts at the entry with a newer Therma-tru front door and an amazing front porch. With plenty of room to sit outside and watch the world go by, this porch is a STATEMENT! Step into the entry with hardwood floors and a spiral staircase, your eye will be drawn to the large dining room. The leaded glass doors in the dining room are similar to others in the neighborhood, and are rumored to come from the Dodge Mansion! What a cool piece of local history! Step into the gorgeous maple kitchen with over/under cabinet lighting, stainless appliances, and granite. You'll see there is plenty of space for a large kitchen table and there is even a breakfast bar for a quick snack. The first floor laundry (washer and dryer also included) has room for all your coats and backpacks. A nice window and cabinets make this room open and airy, yet with a ton of storage. Also on the first floor are a giant (yes, giant) family room with natural fireplace. There is a triple paned door wall which will put you on the deck, and affords you quite a beautiful view. Don't forget the living room with hardwood floors, and the large office, both of which could become a first floor bedroom for multi-generational living. The main floor powder room has been completely updated.
Step onto the curved staircase and be prepared for more space than you can believe. The Master Bedroom is very large, has two closets and an updated Master Bathroom. Three other bedrooms are also very large, beautifully painted and maintained, and share a completely refinished bathroom (2015). As I said, there is literally nothing to do in this home except move in!
Newer Andersen windows in most of home. Newer Roof, Furnace, A/C, Attic Fan, Shutters, All Exterior Doors including Insulated Garage Doors, Levelor Blinds, Updated Electrical Panel, Glass Block Windows in Basement. Award Winning Rochester Schools System with sought after Baldwin Elementary, Hart Middle School, and Stoney Creek High School. You won't find a cleaner or better maintained home in Rochester.
- Property Type: Residential
- Mls #: 218050523
- Lot Size: 0.58 acres
- Year Built: 1978
- Schools: Baldwin Elementary, Hart Middle School, Stoney Creek High School
- Amazing Kitchen!: Gorgeous Maple Kitchen with Stainless Appliances, Ceramic Floors, Granite Counters. Maple Cabinets have a generous amount of drawers, large pantry, and beautiful leaded glass. Under and Over cabinet lighting and a breakfast bar complete this room, soon to be your favorite in the house!
- Master Bathroom: The Master Bathroom has marble counters, ceramic flooring and a huge shower with built in cubbys to store everything you need. Beautiful glass shelves and Gentlemen's Height Cabinets provide even more storage.
- Main Bath, Upper: Done in 2015, this bathroom is great for the rest of the family. Double sinks, gorgeous 24 x 12 floor tiles, quartz counters...you wont find anything you don't like here.
- Powder Room, Main Floor: Dark cabinets, beautiful marble counters, new flooring. Gorgeous!
- First Floor Features: Large office which could be 1st floor bedroom if necessary. All rooms very spacious. Family room with triple pane door wall lets the outside come in. Natural fireplace for those cozy evenings. Direct access to the deck for the beautiful summer nights! The first floor also has a large living room, gorgeous dining room with reclaimed leaded glass doors. The laundry/mud room completes the first floor.