4 Bed, 3 Bath
1 of 37 Photos.
14195 SW 116th Terrace, Tigard, OR
$539,000 | 4 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2687 SQUARE FEET
- 3 Car Attached Garage
- Welcoming Grand Entry
- Lovely Hardwood Floors Throughout Main Level & Stairs
- Remodeled Kitchen w/Quartz Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Cook Island w/Eat-At Bar, Pantry & Nook w/French Doors to Backyard
- Spacious Family Room w/Gas Fireplace
- Formal Living and Dining Rooms
- Office or Bonus Room on Main Level
- Master Suite w/French Door Entry and Remodeled Bath w/Dual Head Tile Shower, Quartz Vanity, & Double Sinks
- Remodeled Upstairs Bath w/Double Sink Vanity, Quartz Counters, & Tile Floors
- New Roof in May 2018
- Surround Sound w/Outdoor Speakers
- Private Backyard w/New Fence, Deck, Firepit Area, and Lawn
- Great Location—Close to Shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment and More
- Schools: Mary Woodward / Fowler / Tigard
- Property Type: Residential
- Mls #: 18588240
- Year Built: 1999
Reviews on Zillow Read all 129 reviews on Zillow
We recently sold our house in Tigard with assistance and expertise of Alicia Dart. Our experience was seamless and smooth. We sold within 1 day of listing and received $17k over asking price! Alicia is ...
She's a rocks star...period. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Prompt, knows the market, invests the time and sold our house in a day. Also, if you want an agent that fights for her clients ...
07/03/2018 mackenna perry
We were referred to Alicia by our friends, and gosh has she lived up to everything we could have hoped for in buying our first home. We decided to go for new construction, and it was so helpful having ...
Alicia and Bobbi are an amazing team. Together, they helped me and my wife find our ideal home in, what is a seller's market. Their responsiveness and expertise is really top-notch. They were also very ...