90 E Hawks View Pl, Union, WA
$550,000 | 3 BEDROOMS | 4 Baths(4 full ) BATHROOMS | 3290 SqFt
MOVE-IN READY 3 BD/4BA VIEW HOME ON 5 GATED AND FORESTED ACRES
3290 sqft custom contemporary home high on an Olympic Peninsula ridge in the Timber Tides area of Union, WA. The feel of the area is a quiet forested seclusion without a neighbor in sight - very private and peaceful.
THE LOCATION - VIEWS, VIEWS VIEWS
1. Incredible Views - The back yard is a spectacular breath-taking view of the Olympics Mountain range, the Tahuya Plateau and nearly the entire length of Hood Canal from the Big Bend nearly to Belfair. Enjoy this expanse from the front patio or just look out most any window.
2. Endless Outdoor Activities - This property backs up to 19,000 acres of Green Diamond trails with hours of hiking, horseback riding, trail bikes or quads.
3. Community Beach Access - As the owner of this home, you have access to approximately 150 feet of Hood Canal waterfront. The community owns this stretch of Puget Sound with it's smooth kayaking waters that are warm enough for swimming. The community also owns the tideland rights keeping you supplied with free fresh clams & oysters as well as gives you a place to buoy your boat.
The home itself is a post and beam, 2X6 green construction, warm with tasteful surfaces, wood floors and a sunny decks & patio. The large master sits in front of large picture windows for your morning view. It has its own sitting area, its own office, deck and walk-in closet. The master bath is double-sink-ed, has a large skylight over the master shower and a separate water closet.
The kitchen has windows on two sides making it light and bright. It has a full complement of appliances which are included as well as a nearby pantry. You will love the small breakfast table in the corner of the kitchen looking over
Most every room including the dining room has windows that look out over the view. And just to add one more feature, there is parking for five vehicles - two down in the attached garage, three up in the attached triple attached carports.
This is a wonderful Olympic Peninsula get-away home. It has the quiet seclusion of 5-acres of forest, the security of a gated entry, the magnificent views of mountains and water, endless outdoor activities and is just 20 minutes to downtown Shelton.
Come see for yourself. Come for the view, stay for the peace and quiet.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 1256265
- Lot Size: 5 acres
- Property Subtype: stimatesendpoint:
- Year Built: 1987
- 1: attic
- 2: basement
- 3: carport
- 4: ceiling fan
- 5: deck
- 6: double paned windows
- 7: garage
- 8: gated entry
- 9: mother-in-law
- 10: patio
- 11: security system
- 12: skylight
- 13: storage
- 14: view
- 15: washer
- 16: dishwasher
- 17: refrigerator
- 18: disposal
- 19: waterfront
- 20: heating fuel: electric
- 21: heating: baseboard
- 22: contemporary architecture
- 23: cooling system: none
- 24: exterior: wood
- 25: floors: carpet, hardwood, tile
- 26: parking spaces: 5
- 27: parking: carport
- 28: rooms type: dining room, walk-in closet
Reviews on Zillow Read all 9 reviews on Zillow
Mike helped us for over 7 years in our quest for the perfect beach house. His knowledge of salt water waterfront property around Hood Canal and Case Inlet has literally no peer. He’s smart, tech savvy, ...
Mike is a very helpful person and made the process easy. He kept the process moving and also was able to keep a second offer until the end, which made us very happy, we were worried about the VA financing, ...
Mike recently helped us to sell our vacation house. Mike was professional from start to finish. He really understood the value proposition of our property, who our prospective buyer would be and how to ...
From our first meeting Mike was personable, professional, attentive and made us feel very comfortable.<br/>He layed out in detail what he would do for us. He had done his homework even before he first ...