The listing you are looking for is no longer available.

Here are a few others that might interest you:

View More Listings

Browse through the many properties that I am currently representing. Click the property to view the virtual tour of each listing.

Reviews

Highly likely to recommend

Excellent communication throughout the entire process of viewing and purchasing our new home. She was able to answer 99% of our questions- and found the appropriate expert to answer the other 1%! Strongly ...

Read more 11/06/2018 - zuser20170320154428780
Bought a Single Family home in 2018 for approximately $200K in Fort Wayne, IN.

Highly likely to recommend

We loved our experience with Courtney! She is friendly, knowledgeable, and always responded to us in a timely fashion. We could tell that she really cares for her clients and would highly recommend her ...

Read more 11/05/2018 - kendallbopp
Bought a Single Family home in 2018 for approximately $100K in New Haven, IN.

Highly likely to recommend

Courtney and I took a trip through the house talked a bit four days latter got an offer and after working out a few details the house was sold what more can I say she did a great job

Read more 11/05/2018 - larry moses0
Sold a Single Family home in 2018 for approximately $150K in Northside, Fort Wayne, IN.

Highly likely to recommend

Courtney was everything you could possibly want or need in a realtor. Very timely and efficient and did everything she could to help us find the perfect house for the price we wanted. Couldn’t have asked ...

Read more 11/04/2018 - alyssabradtmiller
Bought a Single Family home in 2018 for approximately $175K in New Haven, IN.

Highly likely to recommend

I have used Courtney twice now, and will continue to use her in the future. I could text or call Courtney and she would get back to me with the information I needed very quickly. There were times when ...

Read more 11/04/2018 - timhillery
Bought a Single Family home in 2012 in Northside, Fort Wayne, IN.

© Zillow, Inc., 2006-2018. Use is subject to Terms of Use
What's a Zestimate?

Zillow Real Estate Search
Profile Image
Courtney Godfrey Ousley
  • North Eastern Group Realty, Inc

  • Phone: 260-438-4209
  • Office: 260-489-7095
  • MLS#: 201736106