330 Cress Road, Santa Cruz, CA
$1,775,000 | 5 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 3800 SQUARE FEET
Park-like setting on 1.5+ usable acres located mid way between Scotts Valley & Santa Cruz in the Scotts Valley school district. This is a truly stunning piece of property that features a sport court, batting cage, fenced garden area, expansive lawn, secluded hot tub nook, fire pit sitting area, large deck, Pine, Oak & Redwood trees - this is your own piece of paradise.
The elegant single level home was extensively remodeled and added on to circa 2006 with smooth wall texture, crown molding, hardwood floors, dual pane windows, skylights, kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry. There are a total of 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom suite has a gas fireplace, walk in closet and 2 sink vanity. This home has so much natural light and views of the amazing grounds.
3 Car Garage and stamped concrete driveways and walk ways. There is also a bonus room off the garage perfect for a music studio.
- Property Type: residential
- Lot Size: 1.58 acres
- 1.5 + acres: sport court, batting cage, fenced garden, hot tub area, fire pit, large lawn, shed
- 5 Bedrooms + 3.5 Bathrooms: single level home
- Interior: hardwood floors, skylights, crown molding, double pane windows
- Kitchen: granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry
- Master Suite: gas fireplace, walk in closet, double sink vanity, granite counter top
- Location: mid way between scotts valley in santa cruz, good commute location, minutes to beaches
- Schools: brooknoll elementary, scotts valley high school
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on Jessica Wallace's profile
Jessica made a complicated process easy. She was supportive, easy to work with, patient, and shared lots of resources. Her marketing skills are wonderful: creative video tour of my home and great outreach, ...
04/19/2018 Mendeil Bailey
If it weren't for Jessica, I would not have my lovely home. I met her months prior to my purchase. She kept my needs and requirements in mind and when the right home came her way she negotiated and off-market ...
Being a buyer in this market is tough. Being a buyer in this market with a 1031 exchange 45-day deadline looming is ridiculously challenging! In the beginning, we were not willing to accept how much we'd ...
Jessica Wallace is an exceptionally talented real estate professional who demonstrated extraordinary attention to detail and masterful negotiation skills in guiding us through the listing, staging and ...