5 Bed, 5 Bath
1 of 31 Photos.
2440 Glouster Pointe Dr, Dumfries, Virginia
$610,000 | 5 BEDROOMS | 5 (4 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 3919 SQUARE FEET
You missed this one it sold is less than 35 days!
Are you thinking you want to buy a home
in Potomac Shores
But there are several more Resale Homes For Sale in Potomac Shores and more than 29 different New Homes Styles to chose from. We can help. Peggy lives in the community and we have helped more than twenty people buy homes in Potomac Shores.
Well if you like the "Mary Peake Model" then you
will want to look at the Quick-Move In Opportunity.
- Three finished levels with walkout basement
- Massive upper level deck just off family room
- White on white kitchen with optional glass fronts
- Large kitchen island and open concept design
- Two levels of hand scraped enginered floors on main level and bedroom level
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Extra window in the breakfast room
- Extra pantry
- French Doors to the office just off foyer
- Painted in soft beachy colors
- This home has the "Tidewater Trim" package
- Owners suite has two walk-in closets
- Owners bath has soaking tub, shower and dual vanities
- Full finished basement with bedroom, full bath, rec room and game room
Note: VA Zero Down Payment or FHA (three and half percent down payment) work on this home. Have questions, just ask.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: PW9903983
- Lot Size: 79 sqft
- Property Subtype: Single Family
- Year Built: 2014
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on The Twins's profile
Peggy and her team were magnificent! We had a few items to complete before we put our home on the market so Peggy had pictures taken and posted a "coming" soon notice on all sorts of social media and ...
Awesome! Fabulous! Knowledgeable! Just an amazing realtor! We could have never ever made it through this experience without you Peggy and Patty! What a great partnership you sisters have and a wonderful ...
The entire experience with Peggy James was exceptional. Prior to going out and looking at homes, she sat us down and asked us what we were looking for in a home. This reduced the looking time, as we ...
After dealing with another realtor we were left feeling less than confident. First our realtor wanted us to lower the price of our house, then it was recommended for us to wait to put our house on the ...