3 Bed, 3 Bath
1 of 27 Photos.
$169,500 | 3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 1914 SQUARE FEET
Amazing Value and Quality in Mayfair Hills Addition!
Wonderful home in Mayfair Hills addition on an over-sized lot in a quiet cul-de-sac area. This home has been loved & cared for!
- Large living area with stone fireplace & tons of built-in bookshelves.
- Spacious master bedroom has one closet & two additional closets are in the master bathroom for a total of three closets!
- Generous additional second & third bedrooms.
- Lovely formal dining room with large windows!
- Kitchen has a window over the double sink so you can view voluminous front yard. Kitchen has tons of cabinets & counter space as well as an additional eating area.
- Additional built-in storage in hallways. Convenient half bath near the laundry room.
- Spacious two car garage has attached cabinets for additional storage or workshop area.
- Extended covered front porch & generous back patio for great outdoor living & entertaining!
- New Trane HVAC system in July 2017, 40-gallon hot water tank in Aug 2017, Trane gas furnace in May 2007, garage doors in Aug 2013! Come see it & make it your home today!
Exclusively Listed and Marketed by Valerie McEvoy RE/MAX Preferred Properties OKC
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 793436
- Property Subtype: Single Family Detached
- Year Built: 1965
- Cooling Systems: central a/c
- Heating Fuels: natural gas
- Roof Types: composition shingle
- School District: putnam city
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on Valerie McEvoy's profile
Showed home in 2015 in Oklahoma City, OK 73134.
I called Valerie when I found out I'd be relocating to the area due to a job promotion. She was immediately responsive and asked me for a list of things I was looking for in a home as well as what budget ...
Oklahoma City, OK
Valerie has been a great help when it comes to finding us a home. We received her information through a friend who she helped sell their home and we couldn't be happier with her.
She's very professional ...
10/30/2015 heather powers8
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $125K in Yukon, OK.
We needed to find a house in a little over a month and Valerie made it happen. She is very thorough, really knows what she is doing and helped us with all our questions and needs. Valerie really went ...
Bought and sold a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $100K in Meridian Avenue Corridor, Oklahoma City, OK.
Valerie McEvoy helped me buy an investment property in Oklahoma City, while I was living in another state. When I decided to sell the property, she was my listing agent. Even though I was selling during ...
Bought a Single Family home in 2009 for approximately $175K in Stillwater, OK.
Valerie McEvoy got us our dream home! As we approached retirement, we decided to move to a state where we could be closer to family and have more acreage and better growing conditions for our gardens. ...
Great Tips for Selling Your Home!