3 Bed, 2 Bath
1 of 36 Photos.
$140,000 | 3 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1456 SQUARE FEET
Own a little piece of heaven in the country just 15 minutes from everything you need. Located on a private 2.4 acre rolling lot with mature trees along the drive, this setting has beautiful views from every room. This manufactured home on a permanent, poured concrete foundation with oversize attached garage is the perfect floor plan for any generation. Open floor plan with lovely stone fireplace that is not connected to a full flue but can be converted with a ventless insert or electric log, whatever you desire. Spacious kitchen has lots of counter space. Main floor owner suite has step-in shower and separate tub. Terrific mudroom and laundry room. New roof with complete tear off in 2013, new carpet in 2015, septic pumped in 2016. Garage features drains in the floor and overhead door opener and access to the attic. A great home, beautiful location and priced to sell. Come see the value.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 201741137
- Lot Size: 2.4 acres
- Property Subtype: Manufactured Home on concrete foundation
- Year Built: 2005
- Cooling Systems: central a/c
- Heating Systems: propane, forced air
- Exterior Types: vinyl siding
- Parking Types: garage - attached 2 car
- Amenities: 1st Bdrm En Suite, Deck Open, Detector-Smoke, Dryer Hook Up Electric, Garage Door Opener, Landscaped, Range/Oven Hk Up Gas/Elec, Stand Up Shower, Tub and Separate Shower, Main Floor Laundry
- Sale includes: Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer-Electric, Range-Electric, Water Heater Gas, Water Softener-Owned
- School District: smith-green community