3 Bed, 4 Bath
1 of 35 Photos.
$700,000 | 3 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 4104 SQUARE FEET
This home has it all, everything you want and more!
From the moment you pull onto the street you are going to see so many beautiful main level living homes. Each oozes their own personality. Then you come to the pretty buttery yellow home near the end of the cul-de-sac. If you have been dreaming of one level living...you just found the perfect Open Concept home you have in your mind!
Best of all this home backs to tree's and offers you privacy.
- Property Type: residential
- Lot Size: 0.2 acres
- Property Subtype: Single Family Home
- Year Built: 2016
- Exterior Features: Hardiplank Siding, Low E-Light Windows, Brick to Grade, Brick Front, Double French Doors, Hip Roof, Tidewater Cottage Exterior, Front Porch, Screened Back Porch, Fenced Rear Yard, In-ground Irrigation System, Steps from rear porch to back yard, Hardi Plank Siding.
- Main Level Features: Open Concept, Library with French Doors, Gleaming Wood Flooring, Built in Bookcases, Gas Fireplace, Plantation Blinds, 20 ft Ceilings, 10 ft ceilings, White on White Kitchen with Glass Doors, Granite Counters, Energy Star Stainless Appliances, Bump out Extension in Kitchen, Social Island Kitchen, Dining Room, Great Room with two story ceilings, First Floor Onwers Suite, Huge Walk-in Closet, Closet Organizers, Large Shower in Master Bath, Dual Vanities, Water Closet, 2nd Bedroom and full bath, Laundry Room
- Lower Level: Fully finished, Theatre Room, Recreation Room, Amazing Bar with Wine Fridge, Beer Fridge, Dishwasher, Sink, Pendant Lighting, Large Bedroom with Egress Window, Full Bath, Large Storage/Utility Room, Double Walk-up Stairwell to Back Yard
- Community Highlights: The Shores Club, Gym & High Speed Internet Included in $172 Monthly HOA Fee, Covington Elementary District, Near John Paul The Great, future VRE Stop, Future Town Center, Future Boutique Hotel, This is fastest growing community in Prince William County VA
Reviews on Zillow Continue reading
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $625K in Clifton, VA.
Peggy and her team were magnificent! We had a few items to complete before we put our home on the market so Peggy had pictures taken and posted a "coming" soon notice on all sorts of social media and ...
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $325K in Fredericksburg, VA.
Awesome! Fabulous! Knowledgeable! Just an amazing realtor! We could have never ever made it through this experience without you Peggy and Patty! What a great partnership you sisters have and a wonderful ...
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $325K in Stafford, VA.
The entire experience with Peggy James was exceptional. Prior to going out and looking at homes, she sat us down and asked us what we were looking for in a home. This reduced the looking time, as we ...
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $375K in Fredericksburg, VA.
After dealing with another realtor we were left feeling less than confident. First our realtor wanted us to lower the price of our house, then it was recommended for us to wait to put our house on the ...
Sold a home in 2012 in Hazel Hill, Fredericksburg, VA 22401.
Peggy James with Exit choice Realty was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was able to assist me simultaneously with the sale of my old home and the purchase of my new home. What I really found helpful ...