5 Bed, 7 Bath
1 of 40 Photos.
$949,900 | 5 BEDROOMS | 7 (5 full, 2 half ) BATHROOMS | 4256 SQUARE FEET
Manhattan meets Mother Nature in this private meticulous Whichter Builders showcase waterfront home with a separate 3-car carriage house on the pristine shores of Northwood Lake. Museum quality finishes and well thought out floor plan take advantage of the views with walls of window from every room.Â The chefâ€™s dream kitchen features professional stainless appliances, granite counters and large walk in pantry. Entertain on the massive10x10 ft granite kitchen island with sink and seating all around. The second level has 3 ensuite bedrooms including an impressive master with husge walkin closet and large tiled bath. The third floor is a complete living space with its own sitting area, large bath and a space for office or guest bed.Â The 1500sf daylight lower level is ideal for a media room or in-home spa with doors leading to the back yard and patio.Â ?Outside are several grassy sitting areas kept green with an irrigation system. Thereâ€™s a fire pit, sandy walk-in beach, 30 foot dock. Plenty of storage for your toys and an additional classic shed. The carriage house includes a comfortable well appointed 1 bedroom living space. Luxury lake livingÂ without pretension.Â They say "If you are lucky enough to live on a lake, you are lucky enough" Here you are very lucky indeed.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 4641857
- Lot Size: 0.75 acres
- Property Subtype: Single Family Detached
- Year Built: 2014
- Cooling Systems: central a/c
- Exterior Types: Wood Siding, Composite Decking
- Heating Fuels: Oil, Propane
- Parking Types: 3-car attached Garrage, heated, finished
- Num Of Floors: 3.0, Full Walkout Lower Level
- Roof Types: architectural shingle
- Appliances: Honed Granite, Gas Cooktop, Double Oven, 2 Elkay Under Mount Sinks, Under Counter Microwave, Professional 600 cfm Range hood, Subway Tile, Enormous Granite Island with Seating for Six, Massive Walk in Pantry
- Floor Coverings: Hardwood Floors, Tile
- Carriage House: 850sf, 1.5 bath, 1 Bedroom, Laundry, Bonus Room, Living Rm, Kitchen, DIning area.
- Docking: 40ft aluminum
- School District: deerfield
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on Michael Travis's profile
Michael Travis recently provided me with assistance regarding the prospect of selling my home. Mr. Travis responded to my request promptly and made himself available both by phone and in person. He demonstrated ...
09/06/2017 kevin kemp0
Did a great job helping us thru the full process. We lived over 2 hours away but he did much of the leg work to make it happen. Knows lakes insie and out and what to look for Highly recommend
Buying a house 1,000 miles away presents a challenge but Mike Travis worked tirelessly to help us find just the right place. After seeing just a few places, he quickly understood our vision and was able ...
09/06/2017 mourer angela
Michael knows EXACTLY what he is doing. He has years of experience in the real estate market, and it shows. We engaged him for selling a waterfront home. His knowledge of lake front properties is extensive, ...