3 Bed, 3 Bath
1 of 17 Photos.
$340,500 | 3 BEDROOMS | 3 (2 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2493 SQUARE FEET
What makes this home unique is the age (built last year) and the lot. This home backs to private green space and has amazing parking options.
Typically with a two car garage you get a very small driveway or you are in a tight alley. Not here! With this home you get a two car garage, and a extra large concrete driveway as well as four visitor spots to the left of the townhouse!
You've got to put this home on your LIST of homes to see if you are looking for a garage townhouse between Fort Belvoir and Quantico Virginia. You won't be disappointed.
- Property Type: residential
- Property Subtype: Townhouse
- Year Built: 2016
- Exterior: Two Car Garage, Garage Door Opener, Side Entrance, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Deck, Rear Walkout Entrance, Backs to Tree's
- Interior Features: Stainless Steel Appliances, Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator, Icemake, Gas Hot Water Heater, Gas Furnace, Granite Counters, Wood Floors, Luxury Master Suite, Lots of Windows, Center Island in Kitchen
- Community Features: neighborhood features ◦2 miles from i-95
Reviews on Zillow Read all 10 reviews on Zillow
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $625K in Clifton, VA.
Peggy and her team were magnificent! We had a few items to complete before we put our home on the market so Peggy had pictures taken and posted a "coming" soon notice on all sorts of social media and ...
Sold a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $325K in Fredericksburg, VA.
Awesome! Fabulous! Knowledgeable! Just an amazing realtor! We could have never ever made it through this experience without you Peggy and Patty! What a great partnership you sisters have and a wonderful ...
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $325K in Stafford, VA.
The entire experience with Peggy James was exceptional. Prior to going out and looking at homes, she sat us down and asked us what we were looking for in a home. This reduced the looking time, as we ...
Sold a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $375K in Fredericksburg, VA.
After dealing with another realtor we were left feeling less than confident. First our realtor wanted us to lower the price of our house, then it was recommended for us to wait to put our house on the ...
Sold a home in 2012 in Hazel Hill, Fredericksburg, VA 22401.
Peggy James with Exit choice Realty was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was able to assist me simultaneously with the sale of my old home and the purchase of my new home. What I really found helpful ...
- 2 Miles from I-95
- 3.5 Miles from Quantico
- 6 Miles from Rippon VRE Station
- 2 Blocks from Walmart
- Tot Lots
- 3 Miles from Northern Virginia Community College- Woodbridge
- 4.5 miles from Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- 4 Miles from the Rippon Lodge Historical Site
- 1/2 Mile from Fire Station
- Neighborhood offers Townhomes and Townhome Condominiums
- 5 miles from Wegmans