$1,775,000 | 5 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 3800 SQUARE FEET
Park-like setting on 1.5+ usable acres located mid way between Scotts Valley & Santa Cruz in the Scotts Valley school district. This is a truly stunning piece of property that features a sport court, batting cage, fenced garden area, expansive lawn, secluded hot tub nook, fire pit sitting area, large deck, Pine, Oak & Redwood trees - this is your own piece of paradise.
The elegant single level home was extensively remodeled and added on to circa 2006 with smooth wall texture, crown molding, hardwood floors, dual pane windows, skylights, kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry. There are a total of 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom suite has a gas fireplace, walk in closet and 2 sink vanity. This home has so much natural light and views of the amazing grounds.
3 Car Garage and stamped concrete driveways and walk ways. There is also a bonus room off the garage perfect for a music studio.
- Property Type: residential
- Lot Size: 1.58 acres
- 1.5 + acres: Sport court, batting cage, fenced garden, hot tub area, fire pit, large lawn, shed
- 5 Bedrooms + 3.5 Bathrooms: single level home
- Interior: Hardwood floors, skylights, crown molding, double pane windows
- Kitchen: Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry
- Master Suite: Gas fireplace, walk in closet, double sink vanity, granite counter top
- Location: Mid way between Scotts Valley in Santa Cruz, good commute location, minutes to beaches
- Schools: Brooknoll Elementary, Scotts Valley High School
Reviews on Zillow Read all 20 reviews on Zillow
Jessica Wallace is an exceptionally talented real estate professional who demonstrated extraordinary attention to detail and masterful negotiation skills in guiding us through the listing, staging and ...
It was a pleasure working with Jessica to help us find our new home. She knows the areas around Santa Cruz very well and was so patient answering all our questions. She was always quick to respond and ...
12/20/2017 jay marshall7
In a word... "wow". We feel truly lucky to have found Jessica when the time came to sell our home in Aptos. We had met with a couple of other realtors, and as is usually the case it came down to "comps", ...
I feel so lucky that Zillow connected my mom with Jessica when she found the listing for the condo I eventually bought. She is so knowledgable and friendly and was always available when I had a question ...