$1,775,000 | 5 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 3800 SQUARE FEET
Park-like setting on 1.5+ usable acres located mid way between Scotts Valley & Santa Cruz in the Scotts Valley school district. This is a truly stunning piece of property that features a sport court, batting cage, fenced garden area, expansive lawn, secluded hot tub nook, fire pit sitting area, large deck, Pine, Oak & Redwood trees - this is your own piece of paradise.
The elegant single level home was extensively remodeled and added on to circa 2006 with smooth wall texture, crown molding, hardwood floors, dual pane windows, skylights, kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry. There are a total of 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom suite has a gas fireplace, walk in closet and 2 sink vanity. This home has so much natural light and views of the amazing grounds.
3 Car Garage and stamped concrete driveways and walk ways. There is also a bonus room off the garage perfect for a music studio.
- Property Type: residential
- Lot Size: 1.58 acres
- 1.5 + acres: Sport court, batting cage, fenced garden, hot tub area, fire pit, large lawn, shed
- 5 Bedrooms + 3.5 Bathrooms: single level home
- Interior: Hardwood floors, skylights, crown molding, double pane windows
- Kitchen: Granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry
- Master Suite: Gas fireplace, walk in closet, double sink vanity, granite counter top
- Location: Mid way between Scotts Valley in Santa Cruz, good commute location, minutes to beaches
- Schools: Brooknoll Elementary, Scotts Valley High School
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on Jessica Wallace's profile
Sold a Single Family home in 2017 for approximately $725K in Santa Cruz, CA.
Jessica did a wonderful job!! She was very patient and helpful... it was difficult for me as I was selling my family home which has many memories but sadly my dear father is no longer there...
Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Santa Cruz, CA.
I highly recommend working with Jessica to help you find your home. She is a true professional who understands the local market and will help to secure the right house for you and your family. As a first ...
Sold a Single Family home in 2017 for approximately $775K in Santa Cruz, CA.
We met Jessica while riding our bikes through our Westside neighborhood at her open house in "The Circles". After discussing the RE market in the area, we thought it would be smart to see what our home ...
Bought a Single Family home in 2017 for approximately $1.075M in Capitola, CA.
Jessica is everything you would want in a realtor! She is knowledgable, she knows the local market. Timely, she is on time and available when you need her. Is very respected in her field, whenever another ...