3 Bed, 2 Bath
1 of 19 Photos.
$339,000 | 3 BEDROOMS | 2 (2 full ) BATHROOMS | 1467 SQUARE FEET
· Built in 1972 and Remodeled Beautifully!
· 1467 Square Feet with 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms.
· Wonderful Curb Appeal.
· Light and Bright with Open Floor Plan.
· Gorgeous Wood Floors in Living Areas.
· Kitchen boasts Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Countertops, Pantry, Tile Floor and Opens to Family Room with French Doors to Large Back Deck.
· Family Room with Gas Fireplace.
· Master Suite with Private Bath.
· Beautifully Remodeled Second Bathroom.
· Fenced Backyard with Mature Landscaping, Large Deck, and Tool Shed.
· Attached Two-Car Garage.
· Fenced RV Parking.
· Great Location in Wonderful School District.
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: 15170619
- Lot Size: 0.18 acres
- Year Built: 1972
Reviews on Zillow Read on
Mary is a fantastic Realtor. She helped us sell our old home and purchase our new one. She is a pleasure to work with, making every step of the process smooth and painless.
I have worked with Mary on several transactions, both buying and selling. Mary's responsiveness is way beyond average. She is always there to help and answer questions. Mary makes you feel like you ...
She puts her whole heart into selling and buying a home. She knows her realty business. I wanted to find a realtor that I could trust in selling and buying a home. And into my life walked Mary Harvey. ...
We are so thankful to have found Mary, her knowledge and compassion have made the stress of buying a house so much more manageable. We had heard horror stories from people about their first time home ...